Sunday 1 November 2015

Half Term Day 10 - 01/11/15


Henry had a birthday party to go to at 10 this morning so we were up and out nice and early. He enjoyed playing and eating cake while I chatted to the other mummies. He was shattered afterwards so had his sleep in the car while I picked my mum up to go shopping. 

We had lunch and coffees in M&S before picking up our Xmas PJs and some presents in the shops. Henry loved the  Christmas lights and trees so much, it looked so pretty in there. We are definitely on the countdown to Christmas now, I'm so excited! 
We then went back to my mum's for a bit, took the dog for a walk and fed the horses and then went home for a quiet evening with daddy. Henry had his first ever bath bomb tonight, he loved it and his skin felt so soft afterwards.

I'm snuggling him as I write this. He's fast asleep in my arms but I want to cuddle him for a bit longer. It'll be another 7 weeks before I'm off again, another 7 weeks before I get to spend every minute of the day with my boy. I've loved this week so much, he's grown up in these last 7 days and I'm sure by the next holiday he'll seem so much older again. Time is flying by.

No comments:

Post a Comment