Tuesday 17 May 2016

25 weeks pregnant

I'm absolutely terrible at updating this blog weekly....pregnancy is definitely different this time now that I have a toddler in tow. Here's my 25 week update anyway, better late than never!!

How far along? 25 weeks 

Baby is...the size of a cauliflower 

Weight gain? Ugh yes, weighed myself and I'm about a stone and a half heavier than pre-pregnancy. 

Stretch marks?  Not yet, bio oil is still working its magic

Sleep: Pretty good, I'm not waking up for hours during the night like I was a few weeks back so that's a bonus.

Best moment this week: All the kicks Daddy and Henry have had. Henry's little eyes light up when he feels something and he grins up at me. Also reaching 24 weeks is a big milestone, so called 'viability' and a baby that has a decent chance of survival if born now. Let's hope he/she waits another 15 weeks though! 

Miss anything? Now that we've had some warmer weather I've definitely fancied a cold glass of wine or two in the garden on an evening. 

Food cravings: Strawberries, Discos crisps and sherbet 

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nothing really.

Labour signs? Still lots of braxton hicks 

Gender: Not a clue, but we finally have a definite name for a boy and a girl which is lovely, it's nice to be able to imagine what we'll call our baby when they're here.

Symptoms: Really sore hips and pelvis most days, some worse than others. But other than that, nothing!!

Mood: Pretty good

Looking forward to: a week in Spain in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to getting a bit of a tan and giving my baby belly some sunshine too.





No comments:

Post a Comment