Tuesday 24 May 2016

26 weeks pregnant

How far along? 26weeks 

Baby is...the size of a lettuce 

Stretch marks?  Not yet and the bump has had a major growth spurt this week so that's good news.

Sleep: pretty decent but I'm exhausted. Really really tired this week.

Best moment this week: Turning 29 and knowing that the last year of my twenties will be an exciting one! That and receiving a maternity spa package from my mum that I absolutely cannot wait for!

Miss anything? Not aching. I'm ridiculously sore, sometimes to the point of tears by the end of the day. It's not so much my hips as my pelvis and back, totally agony. I'm currently writing this from a warm bath which I'm hoping will help with tonight's aches and pains. 

Food cravings: Anything juicy and I've been eating lots of Mars Ice Creams since Mr B bought a box for the freezer! 

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nothing 

Gender: I think boy now, I can't imagine having a little girl and often find myself referring to Henry and his sibling as 'the boys'. It's such a lovely surprise, I really can't wait to find out. 

Symptoms: Super tired and full of aches and pains. Roll on maternity leave and daily naps! 

Mood: Emotional and pretty grumpy at times. Nesting instinct seems to be kicking in and I need my children's rooms sorting and I need them doing NOW. Hopefully Mr B will get the majority of the DIY done next week whilst I'm away so I can just do all the finishing touches once I'm back. 

Looking forward to: our holiday, only 2 days to go!! 

A comparison of bumps at 22, 25 and 26 weeks 




No comments:

Post a Comment