Wednesday 5 August 2015

Our Summer Holiday - Week 3

Week Three - Saturday 1st - Wednesday 6th August 2015

We are off on holiday tomorrow so thought I'd publish Week 3 of our summer holidays and then do specific holiday posts for our time in Portugal. Whoop whoop, can't wait.

Henry loves a buffet! Catching up with my brother at Marmar's after coffee and cake with friends

Some 'me' time - getting my hair done all ready for holiday.

Searching for squirrels at Chester le St park

Fun at the new splash pad

Artist at work - Seven Stories

Dressed as Paddington 

The quote says it all

A view I've seen many times this week, our evening visit to see the horsies down the road 

Our first ever Five Guys. Easily the best burger I've ever had.

A hotel swim with Mummy and Daddy

Pre-holiday drinks in the hotel bar.



No comments:

Post a Comment