Wednesday 8 June 2016

28 weeks pregnant

How far along? 28 weeks 

Baby is...the size of an aubergine 

Stretch marks?  Not yet, fingers crossed it stays that way 

Sleep: Not too bad, I particularly made the most of my long siestas every day in Spain 

Best moment this week: Enjoying my last holiday with only one child!!

Miss anything? I quite fancy a glass of wine on warm evenings this week. We've also just booked to go to Alton Towers with our friends next month and I'm a bit gutted that I won't be able to go on any rollercoasters. I'll be hanging out on the Postman Pat ride I think! 

Food cravings: Not much, I'm not really into food at all this week and am hardly eating any dinner. I'm getting full really quickly and just don't fancy anything.

Gender: Who knows!! 

Symptoms: Achey, not eating much, heartburn some days and crying over anything - news stories, tv adverts, old photos, anything!  

Mood: Pretty good, I'm not one of these people who turn totally crazy with pregnancy hormones I don't think so I feel pretty normal.

Appointments: 28 week midwife appointment went well except for them not receiving my anti-d injection so I have to go back next week for that. My bump is measuring big at 30cm, way over the 90th centile growth line on my chart so they'll keep an eye on that. Everything else was good though, lovely strong heartbeat and no problems with blood pressure etc. They've taken a full set of bloods again to check my iron levels and also for any antibodies so hopefully they'll all come back fine.

Looking forward to: Our 4d scan on Saturday morning.







No comments:

Post a Comment