Monday 20 June 2016

30 Weeks Pregnant

30 weeks....how the hell did that happen?! The less said about it the better, we're officially 'almost there'!!

How far along? 30 weeks 

Baby is...the size of a cucumber 

Stretch marks? No, still stretch mark free! 

Sleep: Not bad at all, usually one wake up with Henry and one toilet trip which is pretty good going considering the size of my bump.

Best moment this week: just loads of lovely big rolls and kicks 

Miss anything? There have definitely been a couple of days where I've fancied a glass of wine but it's not long until I can have one now I suppose.

Food cravings: Nothing at all. There isn't anything in the entire world that I fancy eating, nothing! How tragic is that?! Pregnancy is all about the cravings and having a husband willing to go to tesco at all times of the day or night and I'm not making the most of it at all. 

Gender: leaning more towards girl this week I think 

Symptoms: Not eating a lot; mild heartburn; braxton hicks ALL the time; really good skin - way fewer spots than usual, if any at all; non-greasy hair (which is amazing for someone who usually needs to wash their hair every other day as an absolute minimum), achey pelvis when I've overdone it the day before and nesting has definitely set in too.

Mood: Pretty good, I'm beyond busy/stressed with work things but feel like I'm doing way better than I was at this point in my last pregnancy when the heat and full-time work were really getting to me at this stage.

Labour signs?: Other than the braxton hicks really ramping up, nothing thankfully. 

Appointments: Finally got my anti-d injection and now I have no appointments for another fortnight.

Looking forward to: getting started on Baby Simba's room in a few weeks time 





No comments:

Post a Comment