Wednesday 6 July 2016

32 weeks pregnant

I'm And so the single figure countdown begins!! My 32 week midwife appointment went well except for one detail....baby is now breech. I'd half expected it after feeling what could only be described as little feet digging very low down, but still, not the best news at this point. So I've been googling and worrying and starting to consider a possible c-section, possibly in August. Pretty much exactly what I wanted to avoid. I have until 36 weeks where I'd have to see a consultant and start thinking about birth options etc, but 4 weeks really isn't that long, so I've also looked into positions and exercises to move the baby and also thought about seeing the chiropractor in the next couple of weeks too. Stress I could do without, but not the end of the world either. 

How far along? 32 weeks

Baby is...the size of a squash 

Stretch marks? No, good old Bio Oil is doing its job still. 

Sleep: Still pretty good, I usually only need the loo once in the night which is pretty good going for this far along and the nightly heartburn has gone too, I think that might be due to baby moving to being breech actually. I'm still napping 3-4 times a week and I really really need those naps, thank goodness Henry loves a long afternoon snooze still!

Best moment this week: Booking the decorator finally and buying the Sleepyhead for the baby to sleep in. It's funny what an emotional meltdown to your husband can do. After a meltdown about the state of Simba's room, I awoke from my nap to find the decorator had been booked and the Sleepyhead ordered Finally!! 

Miss anything? Not being in pain, my pelvis pain is horrendous this week. Also a really really cold glass of rosé. Can't wait for a glass the night we come home from hospital. 

Food cravings: Discos crisps are all that are doing it for me. I'm still totally off food and not eating huge amounts, nothing really tastes that good and I just don't fancy anything.  

Gender: I think girl

Symptoms: Same as last week: non-greasy skin and hair, lack of appetite, achey pelvis pain and also totally hairless legs. I don't remember the last time I shaved them, maybe a couple of months back, and they haven't grown at all since then. 

Mood: Emotional, very ready to finish work and 'nest', but otherwise all good.

Labour signs?: Plenty Braxton Hicks but nothing else thankfully 

Appointments: 32 week midwife appointment and I also had my whooping cough vaccine which hurts like hell, it did last time too....still better than a newborn with whooping cough! 

Looking forward to: The decorator coming in next week to sort baby Simba's bedroom  

Out for Daddy's birthday dinner
Back at home and in PJs!!






No comments:

Post a Comment