Tuesday 19 May 2015

27

Tomorrow I turn 28, this is officially my last evening as a 27 year old. I've mentioned before on my blog that when I was a little girl I was most looking forward to being 27; I thought it was a good age, where I'd be a proper grown up but still young enough to be 'cool'. I imagined being married, having children, I'd wear cool clothes and always have a takeaway coffee in my hand (that's what cool adults do). Funny how most of those things turned out to be right, I need copious amounts of caffeine due to the sleep deprivation caused by the child, I'm married and beyond happy. Not sure about the cool clothes though....

Anyway that's it, being 27 is pretty much over, and what a year it was. It lived up to every expectation I had as a little girl and I'm excited to see what my 29th year will bring.

Here are my highlights of '27'
Blowing out the candles on my 27th birthday 

An amazing, warm summer full of adventures

A very special first birthday

An amazing week at Disneyland Paris

A pretty magical Christmas in Essex

A Norfolk adventure with friends

Laughing until our tummies hurt

Blowing out the candles of my 28th birthday cake 













No comments:

Post a Comment