Tuesday 26 May 2015

Our half term holiday - Day 3

We both woke up feeling much better this morning and Henry even had an extra hour in bed, probably because he'd had us up all night!!
We had breakfast out on the terrace and then headed to my Auntie's other apartment which has a lovely garden and pool. Henry and I played in the shade whilst my mum did some housework there and then we came home and had an hour by the pool before lunchtime. Henry loved being in the water again, can't say the same for me and Marmar who definitely seem to feel the cold more than Henry does!! 
We then came back in for lunch and had a lovely two hour siesta this afternoon. Once we were up we had a snack - Oreos and an apple - and then headed back to the pool for an hour. Usually when we're on holiday, my mum and I spend hours sunbathing and reading our books, but this holiday is proving to be very different!! I sat on the floor in the shade and played with Henry's toys with him for the majority of the time, so I doubt I'll be heading home with much of a tan at the end of the week! Never mind.  I've had such a lovely day with my beautiful boy who has been particularly loving; he keeps climbing on to my knee just to give me a kiss or a cuddle which is lovely.
After we'd been to the pool we had a shower and got dressed before heading to Guadamar, a lovely little place about 10 minutes away which has a fabulous park full of peacocks, ducks, swans and terrapins. Henry absolutely loved it and we'll definitely be going back later in the week. We found a lovely little restaurant down on the beach and had a €10 'menu del dia' which was so good. Henry ate loads, spaghetti to start with fish, chicken and chips for his main course and then fresh pineapple for dessert. He was even asking for more once he'd finished that!!
He's now fast asleep in his adorable little summer PJs and I won't be far behind him. A really lovely day in the sunshine.





No comments:

Post a Comment