Thursday 21 May 2015

Best Birthday Ever

I really love birthdays, not just mine, but everyone's. Yesterday's was probably my best yet; I had such a lovely day with my beautiful family. Mr B had bought dairy free muffins for breakfast in bed and Henry loved singing happy birthday and helping me to blow out my candles. We then went to my mum's and opened my presents there before heading to baby group for the morning. Henry then had a nap whilst I tidied my gifts away - I was well and truly spoilt this year by everyone.  After Henry's nap we headed to Crook Hall for afternoon tea and a look round the gardens with Marmar and Parpar. They'd made such an effort with my dairy free tea, I really appreciated it, especially after such a long time without decent cake! The gardens there are fabulous and Henry loved exploring/chasing the poor cat that lives there. Mr B then picked me up and we spent the evening at the spa chatting, drinking prosecco, reading magazines and enjoying the many saunas, steam rooms and jacuzzis. After we'd finished we had an amazing 3 course dinner before coming home to our sleeping baby boy. 

So all in all, a pretty perfect day, 28 will take some beating!






No comments:

Post a Comment