Thursday 21 May 2015

Shhh, no one mention Weight Watchers

Well I've had a week off from Weight Watchers to enjoy some amazing birthday food. I didn't want to be miserable going out with family and friends to celebrate and counting points while they all ate cake, so decided to just have a week off and enjoy it! Here are some photos of some of the amazing things I've been eating. Normal Weight Watchers service has resumed today, boo!!

Starter platter in The Botanist - houmous, poached salmon, Parma ham and pomegranate, mint and couscous salad.

BBQ chicken and chips at The Botanist

A Rose Cosmo to go with lunch
Tasty dairy free snacks from Pret

A massive roast dinner 

And the most amazing vegan cupcake 

A dairy free Muffin Break coconut and banana muffin

Dairy free afternoon tea at Crook Hall

My starter at Rockliffe Hall - beef carpaccio, corned beef and salted peaches.

My main course of chicken with vegetables and mash

My dessert of strawberries and cream, minus the cream!! It was strawberries done in various ways with strawberry sorbet and strawberry foam, so so good!!










No comments:

Post a Comment