Friday 23 October 2015

Half Term Day 1 - 23/10/15

I was at work today so it's not technically  the holidays yet, but I literally skipped out of school because I was so excited about the prospect of 7 days off with my favourite human being.

We had a gorgeous nap together and then Daddy came home early so we could all go for a late afternoon trip to Wheelbirks for Halloween ice creams and a run around. Henry really loves it there and so do we, it's middle-class family heaven and their sorbet is to die for which is great for my diet and also the little dairy-free toddler. We saw the cows, had a play outside and had our Halloween ice creams in pumpkin cups, complete with gummy spiders and 'blood' (strawberry sauce). A really gorgeous start to the holidays.

We came home for dinner and then decorated our lounge for Halloween. We have lots of fun Halloween activities planned this week so I thought we may as well make the most of our Halloween decorations (all total bargains from Poundland) and have them up for a full week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment