Sunday 25 October 2015

Half Term Day 2 - 24/10/15

We had such a quiet morning after we'd been to Weight Watchers. I lost another 3.5 pounds, taking my total down to 9lb lost in 2 weeks, whoop! We were planning on going for a long walk with the dog afterwards but it started to pour so we decided to hibernate instead.
Henry and I had a nap and then once we were up we got ready for a party that he was invited to. It was fancy dress so he went as spider man, as did most of the other little boys there!! He was most annoyed that he wasn't allowed any of the party food until right at the end but other than that, had a lovely time!!
I quickly dropped him off with Daddy and then went out with my mum and 2 of our lovely friends for the evening, to Nando's for dinner and then to see Suffragette at the cinema. The film was amazing and so so powerful, I really recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment