Thursday 25 February 2016

6 weeks pregnant

How far along? 6 weeks 

Baby is...the size of a sweet pea 

Total weight gain: -2lb, a mixture of sickness, being poorly and just evening out after my Christmas pig-out. 

Maternity clothes? Not yet 

Stretch marks?  Nope

Sleep: Bad. Mainly because I've been poorly and awake almost every hour. Thank the Lord for naps.

Best moment this week: Making a midwife appointment for the 27th. Only 2 weeks to wait.

Miss anything?  Feeling good, being able to take Henry out and feeling normal! 

Food cravings: Yes! Absolutely can't think of anything worse than hot food on an evening and instead craving cold, juicy food. Really fresh lettuce in salad, tomato salsa, watermelon, grapes. Hot drinks are turning my stomach too, exactly the same as last time. 

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Everything! I feel so so poorly.

Gender: I now think boy because I feel so similar to my last pregnancy. 

Labour signs: Way too early.

Symptoms: Bad sleep, so nauseous, bizarre food cravings/aversions, spotty

Mood: Miserable. I've had a nasty cold, sinusitis, an ear infection and sickness. Not a great week in the Barker household.

Looking forward to: Not feeling sick!!



No comments:

Post a Comment