Sunday 28 February 2016

8-11 weeks pregnant

Feeling like crap didn't inspire my blog posts. I was aware of how bloody miserable I was sounding week after week, so went for bump pics instead. Normal service should now resume now that I'm feeling a lot better than I was. I can't believe how quickly my bump has popped this time, I'm sure a lot of it is bloat, as it's a lot bigger on an evening, but I'm so obviously pregnant which is lovely. I'll do a proper week 12/13 update from after my scan but here are weeks 8-11:

Apologies for the messy room in the first pics! The huge pile of clothes behind me are my maternity clothes that need a wash and an iron. Our house is also a total state after being severely neglected while I was poorly, we're finally just about getting back on track.


No comments:

Post a Comment