Wednesday 15 July 2015

Life lately..

The last few weeks of work have been totally manic and I honestly never seem to get a moment to myself to sit and blog. I never seem to watch TV or a film these days, we are constantly on the go. I'm hoping that six weeks away from work will help all that and I'll be able to blog a bit more, but until then I wanted to just upload a few of my favourite photos from life lately.

My crazy little toddler is developing a quirky and eccentric personality. Wellies and shades are a necessity for this type of character apparently! 

Daddy's birthday breakfast

My legs after running Pretty Muddy 5km for Race for Life

Beer garden fun, trying to be one of the big boys

My three 

Walks through the woods

Possibly the best photo ever. Being bitten on the nose by a cygnet!

My very happy little boy 








No comments:

Post a Comment