Wednesday 1 July 2015

What Henry Ate Wednesday

I meant to do a WIAW post for myself but failed miserably, so decided to do what Henry ate instead. We've all had a tummy bug this last week and since his he has been eating like there's no tomorrow, obviously catching up on missed calories!!

Breakfast
No photo I'm afraid because he has breakfast at my mum's. He usually has two breakfasts there and plenty of snack too. I suspect cereal, toast, loads of fruit and a biscuit or two as well. Lucky boy.

Lunch
We came home for lunch and fixed ourselves a little picnic up to eat outside in the garden. Henry had ham and houmous pinwheels, Organix spicy tomato crisps, watermelon, an Ella's Kitchen smoothie pouch and some of my tasty pineapple and carrot juice watered down in his cup. 


Snack
Strawberries, strawberries, strawberries. He ate LOADS whilst we were out picking. I'm dreading the nappies...

We also had some amazing rhubarb sorbet in an attempt to cool down in this hot weather. He ate the lot and washed it down with some juice.

Dinner
For dinner we had sausages on the BBQ but that's not the most healthy tea for Henry so I made him some chickpeas and veggies in tomato sauce which he loves and he also had some of Daddy's vegetable rice too. It's so lovely to be able to eat our dinner outside. He'd usually have fruit after dinner but today I was aware of just how much he'd already had, so he made do with an Organix mini gingerbread man instead.

Drink

We used some of our strawberries to make strawberry and coconut babychinos this evening and Henry loved them. More importantly, they're full of that all important calcium that I'm always trying to get into him! God I'm such a bore....



No comments:

Post a Comment