Wednesday 22 July 2015

What we ate Wednesday

Breakfast
Henry had Cheerios, peanut butter on toast, raspberries and half a banana. I had a bowl of Cheerios and a cup of chai tea.

Lunch
Henry had toast and veggie crudités dipped in houmous with a slice of ham. He had a coconut, strawberry and banana smoothie to drink and I had ham and houmous on toast. I make so much effort with Henry's meals and then make myself something super quick and easy, I really ought to make more effort!

Dinner
I made us all a super healthy and tasty tomato and veggie risotto. I've never made risotto for Henry because I usually add loads of butter and parmesan but I missed them out today and was really impressed with how tasty it was. It contained six different veggies (onions, celery, carrot, aubergine, courgette and tomato) and Henry wolfed it down which made the feeder in me very happy. I even made enough to freeze an extra three portions for the freezer for Henry. We then had a big slice of watermelon for pudding.


On top of all that tasty food I've eaten cake (I was way too excited to eat it and forgot the photo), drank copious amounts of tea and also a gorgeous chai tea latte too. A really good food day, the diet starts tomorrow (maybe...)



No comments:

Post a Comment