Friday 4 March 2016

A super exciting milestone

Not the usual milestone, but an exciting and important one in our house at least....Henry has started football class on a Friday afternoon! He's had two weeks now and absolutely loves it. I thought he'd be too young but is perfect for the classes which are aimed at 2-4 year olds. They play lovely games which help them with their agility and have a bit of football skills thrown in there too. It's more about listening and following instructions at this age and I also think it's just really important for them to get used to having lots of exercise throughout the week. He runs and runs for the full 45 minutes and absolutely loves it. Watching him sitting next to the coaches listening to instructions makes me die, I can't believe how grown up he is all of a sudden. The classes are also only £3 which is less than half of some of the other toddler football courses available which I still can't believe people pay for a 2 year old! 
Here is the gorgeous boy in his full kit last week and this week. Next week, England kit, following week, Real Madrid!! I'd like to point out that I absolutely did not buy any of these ridiculously overpriced kits, I prefer to spend my money in Boden rather than Sports Direct! 





No comments:

Post a Comment