Wednesday 26 November 2014

Some lovely 'me' time

Henry was ill for most of the weekend and then I had an awful day at work on Monday which resulted in me crying about my fajita falling apart at dinner time  (long story....Mr B did well not to laugh or call me a crazy).
Anyway, tonight I've had some very much needed 'me' time and it's definitely got me into the festive mood. 
Mr B plays football on a Wednesday and so once he'd gone out and Henry was asleep, I settled down on the sofa with a hot chocolate and the baby monitor to watch 'Let it Snow': a completely trashy, low budget christmas film I'd never heard of, but found on Sky Movies on Demand (best invention ever for Xmas films). It was an absolute treat too, just what I wanted. Romance, totally predictable story line and all things Christmas! I'm so glad Mr B wasn't in, it definitely wasn't his kind of film AT ALL but I loved every second of its cheesiness.

I apologise for the lack of blogging recently. I'm going to try to do 'Blogmas' in December which is basically blogging everyday in the run up to Christmas (check me out knowing all this blogging lingo!). Until then, I'm planning on watching as many Christmas films as possible, drinking as much mulled wine as breastfeeding allows and finishing off my Christmas shopping before we put the tree up on Sunday. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment