Saturday 18 April 2015

Mummy and Henry time

I adore my time with Henry so much, we make the most of every day and I was just saying my mum that Henry has such a lovely little life! My mum makes the most of her mornings with him and they are busy all morning, then after his nap I make the most of my afternoon with him and we always go somewhere nice. Then, when Daddy is home, and at weekends, we make the most of family time and try to go out as much as we can. Here are a few photos from the past week:
Monday - Fun at the farm 

Tuesday - Farmers' Market, lunch and seeing the animals (which included an escapee lamp!)

Tuesday - Snuggles with Mummy

Wednesday - Out for coffee, cake and shopping with Mummy and Marmar

Thursday - Fun at the fair

Saturday - Music fun at Jittabugs 

Just trying on a few props whilst singing 'The sun has got his hat on'. Lots of fun.







No comments:

Post a Comment