Sunday 14 August 2016

Our summer holidays - week 3

Week 3 already! I actually can't believe we have a baby due any day and we're onto our last few days as a three. Days spent just me and my little Pigwidge. Here's a few photos of our adventures this week:

Off on the ferry from South Sheilds to North Sheilds 

Fish and chips for lunch. What else?

Our Oases group at the park. Building dens; Henry's idea of heaven! 

And on the roundabout 

Mum had Henry overnight and I ended up spending the majority of the night in the bath with my kindle and candles. A real treat!

Off to see Mr Bloom in Durham and a nice stop for coffee and cakes afterwards too

Muddy Monsters - one of the best groups I've taken Henry to recently. Open play with so much mud and proper messy play. Giant bubbles too. 

A morning at the farm with our friends 

We've had plenty naps this week. Most of them snuggled up together in bed. 

Lunch at Wheelbirks with our friends who were staying for the weekend. Love that the orchard is quickly filling with apples 

Dinner at Akbars followed by a touristy trip to the Angel of the North with our Essex friends.

Morning breakfast at Flat White. My favourite way to spend a Sunday. 

Long naps followed by tasty fruit tarts on the living room floor! 

And that's it for another week. Beginning to wonder how many full weeks we'll have left...I have a feeling it won't be many! 













No comments:

Post a Comment