Monday 23 March 2015

A very rare Monday off

After swapping around my shifts at work this week, I was left with a whole day off which never happens. In fact, since going back nearly a year ago, it's the first whole day I've had off with my little one during term time.
We had such a perfect day together, I'm so sad it's almost over and I have to work all day tomorrow, I could cry just thinking about it, must be hormonal. Anyway, here are a few photos of our day...
A very rare breakfast together. He eats at my mum's during the week and I lie in on a weekend so Daddy is usually on breakfast duty. I loved our lazy breakfast today.

Morning at the farm. The look of sheer delight on his face is just gorgeous.

Tractor time! 

Gorgeous baby lambs having a snuggle!! Henry wasn't remotely interested and when I took this photo he was charging off towards the swings. 

After a lunchtime nap (for us both) we had some gorgeous cuddles on the sofa.

Being cheeky at the swimming baths. He loved his swim again today.

He loves snack time at the swimming baths just as much as the actual swim itself!! 

After dinner cuddles and silliness. I love him so much.









No comments:

Post a Comment