Monday 19 January 2015

Bad Blogger

Apologies for the total lack of blogging recently. We've been really busy having a thoroughly average, but absolutely gorgeous, few weeks. I used to blog while I was feeding Henry to sleep, which gave me half an hour in which I was guaranteed to be sitting down with my phone in my hand ready to write, but recently Henry's been having a quick feed downstairs and then going down in his cot bwide awake and falling asleep within seconds....fantastic news, except for followers of this blog. Sorry. 
I promise to write a few updates in the next few days; I want to write about a lush cinema date we went on at the weekend, our first baby gym experience, baby's first proper snowfall, our new car that we pick up on Friday and my son who is currently eating more than the average adult does.
I promise to try and fit in blogging somewhere else in my day now that I no longer have the bedtime feed to rely on....I really don't know where the time goes these days. 
A sneak peak!

No comments:

Post a Comment