Wednesday 28 January 2015

What I Ate Wednesday - snowed in!

Breakfast - 7am
I had Shreddies for breakfast this morning with Koko coconut milk. Pretty boring but it's nice and quick and fills me up for a good few hours.

Snack - 10:45am
I had an apple and cup of chai tea at break time at work.

Lunch - 2pm
I had a very rare baby free afternoon today for the first time in well over a year and I must say, I really enjoyed my quiet lunch to myself. I had homemade (by my mum, not me!) ham broth with a toasted multi-seed bagel. I always sit at the table to eat with Henry so it felt really naughty eating from a tray in front of the tv; I'm such a rebel these days!

Snack - 3pm
While I was watching some tv I had a cup of tea (with Koko milk) and 2 chocolate Angelic cookies (dairy, gluten, egg free). 

Dinner - 6pm
I had bought myself a tasty M&S ready meal for dinner tonight as Mr B is working away, so I'd planned a nice quiet night in with dinner for one. The weather had other plans; a huge downfall of snow and a weather warning for more snow overnight meant that Henry and I decamped to Marmar's while we could still get out of the street! Mum and I therefore had a bit of an impromptu dinner of lemon chicken with peppers, rice and chips. A bit random, super tasty and a proper 'snowed in' kind of tea!!

Snack - 8pm
Once Henry was asleep I had a naughty little treat of a 'No Mu' chocolate brownie and a Tesco Free From creme caramel.


Overall a totally random eating day, not what I expected at all but very tasty all the same!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment