Saturday 4 October 2014

A thoroughly lovely Saturday

Weekends are SO much better when you work all week....it's nearly worth going out to work for...nearly!

Mr B was going out to the football today so we met a friend and her little boy at a lovely play group this morning. It was so nice being able to take Henry myself for a change, obviously that's the downside to working every morning. Henry and his Marmar have a lovely little routine during the week and go to a different class or group every day and it was nice to finally be able to take him myself today. He did lots of playing, craft activities (mainly done by me with him making a mess beside me!), singing and had snack and juice with the other children. Cute.

My baby's Autumn masterpiece (very talented mummy!)

We then met my Mum for a really tasty lunch in Zizzi. Their children's menu is fab because they do a special 'tiny tummies' section which is a small bowl of tomatoey pasta with dough sticks, which was a perfect size for Henry's lunch. We did a bit of shopping in town too and picked Henry up some new shoes and slippers in Clarks, he's now a size 4G, such a little cutie patootie.
Messy boy at lunch!

Henry then fell asleep in his pushchair which bought us some quiet shopping time and a peaceful cup of tea in a cafe before heading home.

Fast asleep wearing his shiny new shoes.

I went back to my Mum's for a little while this afternoon before coming home to play with Henry for the rest of the evening. Mr B is on his way home with pizza and then I'm off to bed. Can't wait for my Sunday lie in in the morning!

New slippers, so adorable.


No comments:

Post a Comment