Tuesday 7 October 2014

The Mummy Tag

Now I haven't officially been tagged and I probably won't tag anyone else, but I've read this tag on a few other blogs that I follow and enjoyed reading it so thought I'd give it a go, especially as I'm lacking in inspiration for my blog this week.


1. Are you a Stay at Home Mum, or a Working Mum?
I work part time: 5 mornings and 1 afternoon a week. Henry stays with my mum whole I work.

2. Would you have it any other way?
Honestly, yes. I'd stay at home with Henry all day if money was no object. But working part time is a happy compromise for now.

3. Do you co-sleep?
Henry always goes to sleep in his cot but is very rarely still in it come 7am! So yes, we co-sleep for some of the night every night.

4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
A sling. I absolutely couldn't live without our Connecta Baby Carrier, I just wish we'd discovered it earlier. I can't wait to use it with a newborn next time around.

5. How many kids do you plan on having?
I'd love 5, Mr B wants 2, so I think we'll compromise on 3...or maybe 4 if I'm really lucky.

6. Date night? How many nights per month?
Once a month, if that. Date nights these days usually consist of a take away, bottle of prosecco, Prison Break and our sofa. I wouldn't have it any other way.

7. Your child's favourite show?
Waybuloo or In the Night Garden.

8. Name one thing you bought before you had your baby and never ended up using?
Soft toys, taggies and soft comforter type toys. As I didn't use a dummy, I really wanted Henry to have some kind of comforter but he just wasn't interested in anything we tried.

9. Your child’s favourite food?
Watermelon or beef casserole.

10. How many cars does your family have?
2. I have our family car and Mr B has a company car with his job.

11. Weight gain before pregnancy, during and after and now?
I gained 26lb during pregnancy, lost it all plus another 24lb...just realised this means I'm 50 pounds lighter than I was just over a year ago. Wow!

12. Dream holiday with your kids?
I can't wait to do Disney and Florida  when all of our children are older.

13. Dream holiday without your kids?
The Maldives. We went for our honeymoon and loved it. We won't be going on a holiday without our kids until they're all grown up though...I really don't understand why you'd go on holiday without your children.

14. How has your life changed since your baby has been born?
I used to love to sleep, I got about 10 hours every night and more on a weekend. Now I'm lucky if I get 6 hours of broken sleep each night. On a more positive note, I've never been happier than I have been this year. I LOVE being a mummy.

15. Finish the sentence: 'It makes my heart melt to see … '
My baby boy smiling and laughing.

16. Where do you shop for your kids?
M&S, H&M, Monsoon, Next and Sainsburys are the most common places that we buy clothes.

17. Favourite makeup and skincare products?
Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation is amazing and my favourite skin care product is definitely Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant.

18. Huggies or Pampers?
Pampers Baby Dry are the only nappies we've used that haven't leaked. We always use Huggies Pure wipes. 

19. Have you always wanted kids?
Yes! When I was little I used to tell people when I wanted to grow up I wanted to be a mummy.
 
20. Best part about being a mum?
That total, unconditional love that you feel for such a tiny little human. Nothing compares.


No comments:

Post a Comment