Wednesday 29 October 2014

Paris - Day 3

Wow, what a busy day! Today was a busy one, our first at Disneyland. We were up and out early and got the train one stop along the line to Disney. It was almost €6 for the 4 us on the train and it was pretty chaotic and hectic at that time on a morning, especially with a buggy.  It's only €10 in a taxi from our hotel so we're just going to do that tomorrow.
We had a really fab day, plenty of time on 'big' rides for us, lots of time on smaller rides for Henry. We flew over London with Peter Pan, travelled the world in a boat, took a roller-coaster ride with Indiana Jones, were catapulted into space on Space Mountain, visited Pirates of the Caribbean on an underground boat, spun round in teacups, shot lasers at baddies with Buzz Lightyear and got lost in Alice in Wonderland's labyrinth (turns out it was even harder to find Mr B in a labyrinth than it was in the aisles if Auchan yesterday!). Overall a really lovely, but very tiring day.
We finished off our day in Planet Hollywood and I have to say, I had the best burger I've ever eaten in my life. It could have been because I was really tired and had aching legs and feet or because I was extra hungry having not eaten since lunch (snacking is a no-go at Disney's extortionate prices) but it was absolutely divine. I'd like to say I ate the whole lot but I'd be lying; unfortunately Henry chose tonight to decide that he was extra hungry too so he put a pretty good dent in my burger, chips and salad by himself.
We then came back to the hotel and while Marmar bathed Henry, Mr B and I escaped for a quick chill out in the hotel spa. There's nothing nicer than a swim, sauna and jacuzzi when you're tired and achy after a long day, it was heaven. The little one is now fast asleep in his cot, I've had a bath (complete with wine and chocolate) and I am very close to crashing out. I really hope Henry chooses tonight to sleep well, I am exhausted! We're all looking forward to Disney day 2 tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment