Saturday 25 October 2014

Prosecco Friday and Lazy Saturday

Two of my favourite times of the week. Prosecco Friday and Lazy Saturday.

Prosecco Friday consists of prosecco, PJs, take away, trashy tv and not moving from the sofa all evening. Washing up gets left, no washing or drying gets done; it's amazing. Last night I could have quite easily stayed upstairs and gone to sleep with Henry, but 7:45 isn't a good bedtime for someone in their late twenties so I held out and enjoyed my Prosecco Friday instead....until 10pm at least!


My second favourite time of the week is definitely Lazy Saturday. Henry gets up with Mr B (lucky bugger got a lie in until 7:45 today) and I stay in bed. Mr B had cooked croissants this morning (5 husband points to him) so I had a couple of those when I woke up and we are currently all still in our PJs drinking cups of tea and coffee and watching tv. I don't care that it's nearly lunchtime; I'm enjoying snuggles with my little one in his PJs and we're in no rush to start our day.





No comments:

Post a Comment