Thursday 2 October 2014

Dear Henry (September 2014)

My little Pigwidgeon,

You are now one whole year old, I still can't believe it. You had such a lovely birthday and were thoroughly spoilt by everyone. You got so many cards, I'll keep them all for you to look at when you're older. You also got so many presents and lots of money too, such a lucky lucky boy to have so many kind family and friends already. We had a party at home the day before your birthday and then on your actual birthday we went to Marmar's house for breakfast, then Mummy and Daddy took you to Wagamama for your lunch, then to the soft play centre and finally to the farm to see the animals and go in the park. You were such a good boy all day and needless to say we all had lots of lovely cake that weekend!

You've been poorly this month, your first tummy bug. I felt so sorry for you, you were really poorly with it. You were sick lots and had awful diarrhoea too. Mummy and Parpar also caught the bug but we weren't as poorly as you. Marmar took good care of you while I worked and we spent lots of afternoons cuddling and napping that week until you were all better.

Ever since you have had the world's biggest appetite; I can't fill you!! I honestly can't believe such a little boy can eat so much!! I'm trying to get you to use your fork and spoon at the moment but you still prefer to use your hands or for Mummy to help you with the spoon. You'll still eat absolutely anything and lots of it, I hope you're always like this, you're so easy to feed.

We only have 3 more weeks until we're off to Disneyland Paris for a few days, I can't wait!! I'll tell you all about it at the end of next month in my letter.

That's all for now beautiful boy, Mummy loves you so much, always remember that.
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment