Monday 23 February 2015

Half Term Days 8&9 - No sleep

Sorry for the lack of update, have had a poorly little one to care for which has meant having no time to myself at all for the past few days, especially with Mr B being away with his friends for the weekend.
On Saturday I left poorly Henry with Marmar and his cousins whilst I went to the cinema with my sister in law. We then had a lazy afternoon before driving back to Durham on the evening. We had such a lovely week away, but it was equally lovely to be home. We ended up staying with my mum for two nights with Henry being ill and I'm so glad we did. Last night was awful, the poor baby was up crying for most of the night and so my mum took over at 5:30am so I could get another hours sleep, not sure I could have functioned without it. He went to the doctors earlier and now has antibiotics for an ear infection. We also have wee and poo samples to drop off (grim) to also rule out kidney and urine infections, so all in all, not the best days of our lives. When I got in from work earlier, we had a nap together and I had to wake Henry after 4 and a half hours, definitely a sign that things aren't right. Hopefully he'll feel brighter tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment