Tuesday 17 February 2015

Happy Term Day 3 - A Day of 2 Halves

Sorry for the delay, had a super busy last night packing for our half term adventure that is starting today. Here's all about our lovely day yesterday:

My day started off with a little bit of luxury. I treated my mum to a morning at the spa to thank her for having Henry while I'm at work. It was heaven, peace and quiet for a few hours in he spa followed by tasty morning coffee and cake (fruit for me!).

I got home after lunch and put Henry down for his nap. He had a good couple of hours so I had lunch, got some jobs done and got ready to leave for the cinema. We then took Henry to his first ever cinema to see Peppa Pig: The Golden Boots. I was a bit apprehensive about how he'd be but needn't have worried, he was more than happy to watch Peppa for an hour and kept shouting her name between episodes because he wanted her to come back on.
Afterwards we went to Handmade Burger Co for our dinner and it's fair to say that Henry got his appetite back! He ate loads of burger and corn on the cob and was such a good boy, we were really proud of him. We then drove home and got Henry bathed and to bed before spending the evening ironing and packing. More on our little adventure tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment