Sunday 1 June 2014

Sunday blues

So tomorrow I go back to work after almost a whole year off and I can honestly say that I've just loved it. It has been the best year of my life and I feel so lucky that I've been able to take so long out of 'real life' to enjoy just being Mummy. 

I've watched many a sun rise with my baby tucked up in bed, feeling like the only people awake in the world. I've done countless night feeds whilst struggling to keep my tired eyes open. We've had bath times, lunch times and snack times, always together. Just me and my boy. We've had play dates, lunch dates, endless tea and cake dates. We've laughed, smiled, cried and loved. I love my little boy more than anyone or anything in the world and the best part of it is, I know he feels exactly the same about his mama. I am going to miss him so very, very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment