Wednesday 25 June 2014

What we ate Wednesday

Breakfast
I had a mini raisin and cinnamon bagel with berries and a glass of fruit juice. Henry had breakfast with Daddy once I'd left for work so I didn't get a photo. He had mini shredded wheats which he loves to feed himself.

Snack time
At break time at work I had a banana and some apple and raspberry rice cakes. These are actually from the baby aisle and I love them. They're only sweetened with fruit juice so have nothing else added like the ones from the 'grown up' section! 

Lunch
My mum kindly makes my lunch when I go to collect Henry. Today she'd made me a chicken fajita wrap. Sorry about the dodgy photo, I was too hungry to waste time trying to make it look pretty!

Dinner
I made spaghetti bolognese for dinner for me and Mr B.
 
Henry had SO much to eat tonight, I couldn't believe he was still hungry. He had homemade salmon, red lentil and vegetable casserole, rice cakes, carrot sticks, raspberries, blueberries and a stick of flapjack! 

Snack
Once Henry was in bed I had raspberries, strawberries and watermelon for my snack.

Overall a pretty normal food day for us, nothing exciting but plenty of tasty treats nevertheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment