Sunday 15 June 2014

Happy Fathers' Day

Happy 1st Fathers' Day to my lovely hub. Henry absolutely adores his Daddy and I've loved watching my husband go from being a nervous new daddy 9 months ago to the confident, fun daddy that he is  today.

And Happy Fathers' Day to my JLAD and Henry's Parpar. JLAD stands for 'just like a dad' and that's exactly what he is...in fact he's even better and I love him so much and so does Henry.


I hope you've all had a lovely day celebrating the men in your life. We had a lovely breakfast at the local farm cafe then came home for coffee and to open pressies. Then the 3 of us went back to bed for a nap, expecting Henry to sleep for around an hour....we woke up almost 3 hours later! What a treat. I've spent the afternoon making casseroles and dinners for the week and tonight we are getting Daddy's favourite curry takeaway. What a perfect Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment