Sunday 25 May 2014

International shout out

I took this screen shot the other day of my blog audience for one day. Crazy! I write this blog mainly for myself, it was my new year's resolution this year so that one day I could look back on this crazy year, a new year as a new family. I wanted to be able to look back at Henry's 'firsts' in years to come and one day I hope that he'll read back over some of my blog posts and understand how much we adored him right from the very start.

I never anticipated that anyone else would read my blog really. Today I've had 5 page views in India. I'd love to know more about that person reading, it's crazy to think how different my life is to some of the people reading this, and also how very similar it is in other ways. The world is such a small place, but absolutely vast too.

Anyway I just wanted to say a big "hello, bonjour, hola" (the extent of my language knowledge I'm afraid) to all of you reading this. I just wish blogger would fix my comments so people could finally comment on posts and I could find out a little more about you. If you'd like to get in touch though, my email address is mummybee1987@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment