Monday 5 May 2014

We love the sunshine

I love that England has 4 very distinct seasons. I love the freshness of spring, the warmth after a cold winter. Lighter mornings and evenings make me smile, as well as the thousands of daffodils that line the paths and roads. I adore hot, sunny days. I love summer dresses, flip flops and ice lollies in the garden. A few months later I'm always ready for cosy jumpers and sick of BBQs. I love watching the leaves change and finally fall to welcome winter. Christmas is perhaps my favourite time of year, cosy fires, comfort food and snowmen can never be bad.

Now that spring is finally turning into summer, I'm loving the sun again. It's even better than usual because I have my little pigwidgeon to enjoy it with. We've had a lovely few days in sunny Essex before flying to spain tomorrow, where we'll enjoy even more sunshine. What a treat. Here's a few photos of us enjoying the sun together this weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment