Tuesday 2 September 2014

And we wonder why we never have any money...

We love to eat out, always have. We spend so much money every month eating out and we always say we'll try to cut back but it never seems to happen. Recently Henry's been amazing when we've been out for dinner, I think he's really got used to it since I've been off work and we've spent a large proportion of our time in the cafes and restaurants of the north east! I only realised how much we've been eating out when I looked through my summer holiday photos on my phone and I have so many photos of food and Henry in numerous highchairs!! We've been to countless Italian restaurants, out for Thai, tapas, curries, cake, sushi...all in the last 6 weeks. I'm actually quite embarrassed...we really need to tone it down and save some money this month. It'll probably help the waistline too! So here's a few photos of Henry in a few of the many highchairs he's sat in this holiday and I am officially making a resolution for September...eat at home more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment