Wednesday 3 September 2014

Dairy free weekend breakfasts...

I've found breakfasts really difficult since I've gone egg and dairy free. During the week I used to have yogurt, fruit and granola...now I can't have the yogurt. On a weekend I would have pancakes for a treat or scrambled egg on toast perhaps, neither of which I can eat now. I pretty much alternate between cereal and toast recently, but neither of those is hugely exciting for a treat at the weekend, so I've been on the hunt for something tasty for the last few weeks. I just happened to spot these in Sainsburys earlier and I can't believe they're egg and dairy free! Generally pastries tend to be full of butter but these are made from vegetable fat, which is brilliant. I'm not sure how easy they'll be to make though, will report back at the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment