Saturday 20 September 2014

Hurry up Autumn!

I've been on the hunt for a mustard yellow, cosy winter jumper for ages, but couldn't find the right one. I found a gorgeous one but it was expensive and hand wash only, found a lovely one but it had a zip down the back; perfect for catching my hair in all day long, I found a cheap one in H&M that was sold out until October and one in M&S that was on the green side of mustard...not a good look.
Then my sister in law found this bad boy in Sainsburys for £18, what a bargain! And best of all, it's perfect and just what I was looking for.
I've got a Topshop vest underneath with a pretty lace collar and I'm so desperate to wear it with this jumper. Hurry up cold Autumn days!!
Jumper, £18, TU at Sainsburys 
Lace collar vest top, £16, Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment