Monday 10 February 2014

Holiday Day 4 - A good night's sleep and a beautiful Norfolk day

Last night I had the best night's sleep that I've had in months. Only one feed between 11pm and 6:30am and then Henry went back down for another hour too. Good way to start the week.

We spent the morning at the beach, a long walk to work off the croissants we'd eaten for breakfast. The dogs were in their element, Henry was asleep in his sling and I couldn't have been happier. The weather was beautiful considering it's only February, perfect for a beach walk.

We then spent the afternoon in Burnham Market. A gorgeous village filled with pretty boutiques, art galleries, cafes and shops. We had a wander then lunch in The Hoste Arms, a pub that we've been in a handful of times but never been able to get a table in (definitely a bonus of not having to come during school holidays).

I had a gorgeous chicken caesar salad with a poached egg and a glass of prosseco. Not bad for a Monday lunchtime. Henry was a good boy and I must say, it's lovely having another 3 pairs of hands to help with him. There's always someone that's happy to walk him around if he's getting fidgety or have him on their knee while I finish my lunch. I'm used to it just being just the two of us all day so that's a definite treat.

While we were in Burnham Market we bought some tasty food in the deli for tea, so that's what we are having tonight whilst watching the tv, drinking wine and chatting. Lovely times.

Henry's first beach selfie 

No comments:

Post a Comment