Sunday 6 April 2014

A proper Sunday

Sundays are family days and today has been a perfect one.
It started off with a lovely lie in for me while the boys played downstairs. I then got loads of jobs done and we got ready to meet Marmar, Parpar and Mimi at the garden centre for coffee, cake, shopping and a play for the little ones.

We then dropped the men to the pub for a few drinks and us girls (and baby Hen) went to Morrisons for some cake ingredients and other shopping.
I spent the afternoon with my favourite girl in the world making Easter nest cakes  and playing 'shops' while Marmar played with the little hen.

When we came home, Mr B played with Henry while I did some cooking. I made Henry a chicken and parsnip casserole purée and a chicken, sweet potato and apricot curry purée. Tasty!

After Henry's nap and a bit of TV, Mr B cooked us paella for tea. What a treat.

We are now putting Henry in the bath and to bed and off for an early night ourselves. I love Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment