Tuesday 22 April 2014

Easter weekend, in pictures

Here's my big boy in his smart clothes ready to go out for lunch on Good Friday.

The amazing sharing starter platter at The Pavillion. 

Henry's lunch. He had a chicken and noodles Ella's Kitchen pouch with loads of different finger foods to keep him occupied.
 
After lunch we went on a long walk in an attempt to burn off some of the calories!

We stopped at Knitsley farm cafe for some cake and coffee....more calories added rather than calories burned...fail. This is my brother's lemon meringue pie. My dairy free, egg free offering isn't worth sharing, it was so boring! 

We went to Ebony champagne bar on Saturday for lunch. Here's my pear fizz cocktail with fresh raspberries. It was SO good. Only 5 months to go and then I can drink more than one drink at a time again. Watch out Durham!

Here's my little bear all snuggled for bed with his doggy friend, Patch. Mr B was away for the weekend so it was just me and Hen which was really quiet. I enjoyed all of the snuggles to myself though and we got an early night.

Feeling so grateful for my beautiful family on Easter Sunday.

My lovely Gran and my baby boy.

Pigwidgeon in amongst the daffodils

Just love him so so much 

Easter Sunday night - Henry in the bath at Marmar's house. She babysat for us while we went out with my brother for dinner.

My chicken and spinach balti in Akbars. Best curry ever and bonus that there's no dairy so we will be coming here lots in the next 5 months.

Simon attacking the huge naan bread. Double whammy of eggs and dairy meant that I couldn't have any. Better for the waistline I suppose!

Easter Monday was the day that Henry officially turned 7 months. It's definitely harder to take our monthly photo these days! I used to just plonk him down with the card but now he wants to eat the card, turn it over, flap it, throw it and just getting his attention is a challenge in itself!!
We had a lovely quiet day; had lunch with my mum, went for a wander round the shops and then when we came home all of our neighbours were in the street and Henry had great fun sitting in the garden with all the other children. One of the little boys from next door was so happy to spend the afternoon with Henry and Henry was just fascinated by all of the older children.

A very tired little mouse surrounded by all of his toys but just zonked out watching the tv before his bath. 

Overall a pretty lovely Easter weekend. We are so blessed to have such a beautiful, healthy and happy family.

No comments:

Post a Comment