Wednesday 2 April 2014

What We Ate Wednesday :-)

'What I ate' has become 'what we ate' now that Henry is eating solids. He was a bit off with his food today and didn't seem majorly hungry and more interested in milk, but that's fine at his age I suppose.

We started the day off with breakfast. Henry had organic plain yogurt with mango and pear purée and I had organic rhubarb yogurt with grapes, strawberries and The Food Doctor fig and cranberry granola.

For lunch we went to our favourite cafe, Granny B's, after we'd been swimming. I had an egg mayo baguette, peanut butter flapjack and chai tea. Henry just munched on a few rice cakes then had his proper lunch at home. 

Henry had lentil and red pepper casserole for his lunch. He didn't really seem all that hungry so he ended up just finishing his lunch later in the afternoon rather than having dinner as well. 

We had meatballs for dinner. Here are the ingredients all ready to be assembled...
And the finished dinner...
So so tasty.

Henry then had porridge before his bath and bed. I just use plain rolled oats for his porridge mixed with expressed milk. He loves it.

Overall a pretty good food day, not too unhealthy if you ignore the peanut butter flapjack (I used my breastfeeding calories on that haha).


No comments:

Post a Comment