Friday 11 April 2014

National Siblings' Day

So Facebook has informed me that today is National Siblings' Day and I am so grateful for my 2 brothers. Siblings play such a massive part in our lives when we are young and nearly all of my memories and shared memories with my brothers...that is such a special bond that you never have with anyone else. They are your very first friends and often your first enemies too! I can be totally honest with my brothers and often I'm the only person to tell them exactly how it is...everyone needs a sister for that! 

Although Mr B and I haven't totally agreed on a number of babies we'd like (he'd be happy with 2, I'd have 5 if he'd let me!), we have agreed that we definitely don't want Henry to be an only child. Both of us have such happy memories of times with our brothers and we want Henry to have a sibling too. 

Happy Siblings' Day everyone, and to J&S, I love you both very much xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment