Monday 7 April 2014

Life is so precious...

I'm going to bed so sad tonight after hearing about Peaches Geldof's death. I'm not a huge fan of hers, I always enjoyed her cute Instagram snaps and loved her standing up to Katie Hopkins on This Morning last year. I agree with her views on attachment parenting and always thought she seemed like a natural  mother.

The reason I'm so sad is she's only a couple of years younger than me. She's leaving behind two baby boys that she clearly adored, who will now grow up without a mummy and I can only imagine how horrific that must be for her family to come to terms with tonight. 

She famously co-sleeps with her babies, how will they ever settle without their mummy in bed tonight, far too young to understand. My heart is breaking for them. I can't help but think what would happen to Henry if anything were to happen to me.

Life is so, so precious and tonight I cuddled my baby a little tighter, kissed my husband for a little longer and shed a tear for that poor family, already patched up so many times after a lifetime of tragedy, ripped apart again. 

RIP Peaches Geldof (1989-2014)


No comments:

Post a Comment