Sunday 14 December 2014

A lovely Sunday - Blogmas Day 14

It's currently 11pm and I've just realised I haven't blogged today...bad times. I'm sat on the sofa with a poorly, sleeping pigwidgeon; his cough keeps waking him up and he then screams until I go and comfort him. After his sixth wake up I just brought him downstairs with me and now we're up waiting for Mr B who's been out working for a few hours.

Apart from the fact that we're all still ill, today has been so lovely. I got up with Henry this morning and let Mr B have a lie in and I loved it so much. 
Lazy mornings are just the best and Henry is always in such a happy mood. After a few hours he was ready for his nap so I just went back to bed too and we slept for another two hours and it was divine. I love snuggling up and sleeping next to him, it's one of my very favourite things in the world and I'll be so sad when he's too old to want to have a nap snuggling with his mummy.

We then met friends for a roast dinner at Knitsley farm which quite honestly, does the best roast dinner ever. Like ever ever. Amazing. We then went back to my mum's for a cuppa and then came home for a quiet evening before Mr B had to go out and work. I love lazy Sundays like today, I'm feeling very festive and can't believe that in less than  a week we'll be heading off to our Christmas cottage. I can't wait.

My advent treat today was another LancĂ´me mascara. It's a different type to the other day but it seems a bit odd to receive two? Nevermind, they always come in handy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment