Wednesday 10 December 2014

What I ate Wednesday - Blogmas Day 10

Henry slept through last night so I definitely haven't had to resort to as much food and drink to get me through like last week! It's not the most exciting food day to be honest, I'd say it was pretty average. I'm still feeling pretty poorly, my chest is so sore today and I feel short of breath, so a trip to the doctors might be necessary in the next few days.

Breakfast - 6:30am
I had the usual: cheerios with Koko coconut milk and a glass of orange juice. 

Snack - am
At work over the morning I had a banana, a satsuma and 2 cups of lemon and ginger tea.

Lunch - 1pm
I had a roast pork and salad sandwich at my mum's for lunch. I also had a small piece of tiffin and a diet coke, but I forgot to take a photo of them.

Dinner - 6pm
I made homemade meatballs in fresh tomato sauce which is one of our faves. Henry absolutely loves it too so we have it pretty often at the moment. 
Spot the very greedy dog!

Pudding - 8:30pm

Mr B made me a warm mince pie with dairy free ice cream before he left for football. A lovely treat to end the day.

My advent calendar treat is a lovely LancĂ´me lipstick. It's a perfect shade for me and a nice size too; I don't think I've ever used up a whole lipstick!


No comments:

Post a Comment