Sunday 28 December 2014

Jumper boy


I love dressing Henry. I always thought boys' clothes were pretty boring (and let's be honest, they are compared to tutus and patterned tights) but I surprised myself at how much I enjoy shopping for Henry. This autumn and winter he's had so many gorgeous jumpers, I thought I'd share a few of my favourites. Most of them are gifts and he actually received some more gorgeous ones for Christmas which I'm going to exchange for a bigger size for next winter; he has so many it seems a shame for them not to be worn!! In fact, I've just looked at these photos and realised I only actually bought 1 of the 9 in the picture, what kind family and friends our little pigwidgeon must have.


From top left:
Teddy tank top- Next
Owl jumper - Monsoon 
Bear jumper - Next
Fair Isle cardigan - Tesco
Penguin jumper - White Company
Fox jumper - Primark
Pigeon jumper - Monsoon
Stag jumper - White Company
Snowman tank top - Next

We do lots of Henry's clothes shopping in Sainsburys and other cheaper places, but we do like to buy special pieces in places like Monsoon and The White Company too. My brother even bought Henry a Stella McCartney top for Christmas! He's definitely better dressed than his mummy and daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment