Saturday 20 December 2014

Dairy Free Treats - Blogmas Day 20

A few weeks ago I heard about Cocoa Libre on Twitter and checked out their website to see what they sold. As I'd never heard of them I really wasn't expecting much but I was really impressed. Their packaging looked really lovely and they sold a small, but decent selection of dairy free chocolate treats. I decided to order some for me and Henry to enjoy over Christmas and a few little bits for Henry's stocking too...Santa needs a little help every now and then after all. So far I've only tried the chocolate orange frogs and I have to say, they are sooo good. Somehow, after tonight, there are 7 missing from the box...no idea how that happened. I'll definitely be ordering more in the new year. I REALLY miss 'normal' chocolate at the moment, I'm dreaming of all the tasty food I'm going to eat when I stop breastfeeding, which all going to plan, should be by August.  But for now these little frogs are filling the hole that would usually be filled by Terry's Chocolate Oranges at this time of year. Well done Cocoa Libre! 

Today's advent treat isn't the most exciting I'm afraid. It's a LancĂ´me make-up remover.



No comments:

Post a Comment